by Sheila Murray Bethel, Ph.D.
You can’t claim leadership. You earn it. No matter where your commitment takes you, or what your leadership accomplishes, it is exciting to know that you are always in the process of earning your leadership stripes by:
* Treating people as if today is the only day you have to help them reach their full potential.
* Teaching the benefits of setting a good example to the lowest level people in your organization.
* Knowing that if you take very good care of today, tomorrow will take care of itself.
* Accepting full responsibility and accountability for your thoughts and actions.
* Taking time each day to be alone, to communicate with your God, to think about your mission in life, and how you are going to make a difference.
When you have the courage to be a leader continually committed to earning your stripes, your potential is endless.
“High-energy and funny–timeless and timely–entertaining and educational–powerful and poignant” are the words most often used to describe Dr. Sheila Murray Bethel’s presentations. As the bestselling author of Making A Difference, 12 Qualities That Make You A Leader, a member of the Speakers Hall of Fame and with a Doctorate in Communications, Sheila brings a unique depth of sensitivity to her specialties of: Leadership, Change, Customer Service, Motivation-Personal Excellence.
This article is supplied by MadeForSuccess.net, your source for discounts and special offers on motivational programs from Chris Widener, Zig Ziglar, Brian Tracy & other leading speakers. Click here to subscribe to the weekly “Made For Success” motivational eZine enjoyed by subscribers from over 100 countries. Receive bonus ebook “Totally Motivated” by Chris Widener by subscribing today, a $6 value.