The Science of Feeling Great featuring Dr. Larry Iverson, Zig Ziglar and Laura Stack
Feeling confident, enjoying your life, and being successful doesn’t happen by accident. Would knowing how to stop negative thinking be helpful to you?
With the tools in this groundbreaking audio program, you will discover the best methods to change old behavior patterns and use your mind to feel poised, calm, and confident. Use the ten-minute stress-relief visualization program to feel confident and relaxed in any situation. Learn from entertaining experts who have overcome their own self-imposed limitations and experienced amazing accomplishments.
Many people have self-sabotaging tapes that play over and over in their minds from previous life experience. Now you can learn how to create an unshakable belief in yourself through inspiring stories and proven techniques from researchers and medical doctors from Harvard Medical School. Starting today you can begin building a powerful mindset that takes you ever closer to the type of life you want.
- Energize Your Mind: The Keys to Becoming Unstoppable, Confident and Feeling Great! by Dr. Larry Iverson
- The 3 Keys to Exceptional Achievement: How to Build a Winning Mindset by Dr. Larry Iverson
- Confidence & Self-Esteem in 30 Minutes: Beat Your Worries and Gain a Mindset of Success by Dr. Larry Iverson
- What To Do When It Isn’t Working by Bob Proctor
- Stress Relief: Relaxation & Confidence – Visualization to Handle Life’s Surprises by Lorraine Howell
- Stop That Stinking Thinking: Shift Your Attitude and Regain Perspective by Laura Stack
- Stress Management for Better Life Balance by Kimberly Alyn
- Learn to Make Life Happen for You: Guided Imagery/Hypnosis Audio by Crystal Dwyer
- Building a Healthy Self-Image by Zig Ziglar
- Amp Up Your Mental Health by Dr. Mache Seibel
ZIG ZIGLAR, world renowned author and speaker, has an appeal that transcends barriers of age, culture and occupation. Since 1970, he has traveled over five million miles across the world delivering powerful life improvement messages, cultivating the energy of change. He has written twenty-nine celebrated books on personal growth, leadership, sales, faith, family and success. Ten titles have been on the bestseller lists; his books and tapes have been translated into over thirty-eight languages and dialects.
For nearly thirty years DR. LARRY IVERSON has educated, motivated, and entertained audiences. From his work with Olympic and world-class athletes to the main platform of Fortune 500 conferences, he delivers persuasion and communication strategies you can apply right now.