Draft a Book in Paradise
What is Draft a Book in Paradise?
The Draft a Book in Paradise system is the perfect writing retreat for the writer who wants to get started with expert advice on every aspect of writing and publishing. This 2-day consulting event is held beautiful Hawaii and is hosted at the iHeart Radio station, complete with media and speaking training. The event is designed to stimulate your creativity in a relaxing environment while enjoying local cuisine. We guarantee that your writing will be shaped into a book with best-selling potential.
We’ll equip you with essential knowledge and practical tools needed to take all the magnificent ideas in your head and organize them into an easy-to-implement writing plan.
This Package Includes:
- Audio program to prepare your mind to think like a writer
- How to choose from the 12 most popular styles of non-fiction writing styles
- Creating the perfect Table of Contents
- How to overcome the dreaded “writer’s block”
- Following a writing plan organized into short assignments
- We target the perfect audience of readers
- Story inventory template
- Writing examples and illustrations
- Workbook with exercises to brainstorm and document your ideas
- Full Developmental Edit
- Bi-weekly calls with your Editing team